Join Chris, Harry and Chris weekdays for there take on the world of sports.
· Harry Sydney has a degree in criminology and juvenile justice from the University of Kansas.
· Harry and his wife Madonna are proud parents of a blended family of 8 children, 4 grandchildren and 2 Golden Retrievers.
· Sydney played professional football for 10 seasons and coached running backs with the Green Bay Packers for six. He won Super Bowl Championships with the San Francisco 49ers in 1988 and 1989 and with the Green Bay Packers as their running backs coach in 1996.
· After leaving the National Football League he founded a non-profit organization in 2003 My Brother’s Keeper, Inc.a male mentoring program,
· Since 2003 he has dedicated himself to helping more than 10,000 boys and men find success in dealing with the obstacles they face .
· Harry loves his family, golf and embracing life's journey!